TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CLIENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
As valid consideration for: (i) participation in activities and exercises offered; and (ii) use of the equipment and other services offered (collectively, the “Fitness Program”), are as follows:
- Participation is completely voluntary, and client is responsible for any potential physical risks.
- Achievement of health or fitness goals cannot be guaranteed.
- A client must be in good physical condition and have no impairment which might prevent participation in the Fitness Program. It is the client’s responsibility to consult with their general practitioner prior to engaging in physical activity or participating in the Fitness Program, and to receive prior approval.
- A client must not participate if advised by health care professional or GP to refrain from participating in strenuous activities.
- A client is responsible for determining if physically and medically able to participate and/or whether to discontinue participation in any physical activity at any time.
- GYMGUYZ assumes no duty to ensure a client’s physical or medical ability to participate in any physical activity, whether before, during or after such activity.
- •If a client is pregnant or may be pregnant, it is their responsibility to consult a physician prior to participating in the Fitness Program.
- Any recommendation for changes in diet including the use of food supplements, weight reduction, and or bodybuilding enhancements products are entirely the decision and responsibility of the client and a client should consult with their GP prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes.
- A client will not utilise any equipment provided in connection with the Fitness Program unless and until they have inquired about and understand the proper use and operate such equipment in strict accordance with instructions.
- A GYMGUYZ trainer will be assigned to a client and that client will not use/engage/employ the services of any trainer that the client has met and/or used through their association with GYMGUYZ outside of that association.
- GYMGUYZ and the client will agree upon time, program type, content, and location of the Fitness Program sessions. All sessions are 1 hour in duration and the client will be charged the full session rate even if an abbreviated session of less than 1 hour has been requested.
- A free re-assessment every fifteen (15) weeks will be provided by GYMGUYZ. The first re-assessment will be conducted no earlier than fifteen (15) weeks after the first Fitness Program session.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All personal training sessions/packages expire 6 months from date of purchase with exception of the 100 Session Package purchase in which case sessions/package expires 10 months from date of purchase.
- All payments for sessions are due in full in advance of training sessions.
Cancellation Of Sessions
- The client will not receive a refund or a credit for missed appointments, or for appointments which are canceled with less than twenty-four (24) hours’ notice. Payments not received in a timely fashion, could lead to the Fitness Program sessions being suspended until outstanding payments have been received by GYMGUYZ.
- Client will receive a pro-rated refund on all monies pre-paid for any unused training sessions if GYMGUYZ determines, in its sole discretion, that the client is unable to safely continue with the Fitness Program or for any other non-discriminatory reason that does not involve fault on behalf of the client.
Termination of Agreement
- Termination of the Agreement between the client and GYMGUYZ will be immediate if the client, for any reason demonstrates any inappropriate conduct such as verbal or physical abuse, sexual or other harassment, or rude or discourteous conduct toward anyone associated with GYMGUYZ. This termination will result in the client forfeiting any pre-paid monies.
- The Agreement between the client and GYMGUYZ and any dispute or claim (including any non-contractual dispute or claim) that arises out of or in connection with the Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event any provision of the Personal Training Agreement between the client and GYMGUYZ is found to be legally invalid or unenforceable for any reason, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. In the event any provision of this document is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to exceed the limits permitted by any applicable law or to be invalid or unenforceable as written, such court(s) may exercise its discretion in reforming such provision(s) to the extent necessary to make it reasonable and enforceable.
- GYMGUYZ personal training Fitness Program is designed to be a comprehensive physical fitness program and may consist of all or some of the following components: cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, core conditioning, postural/corrective exercise, balance/agility training, sport specific exercises and static/dynamic stretching. Most forms of regular exercise program have been shown to have definite benefits to general health and wellbeing. Please note that any physical activity and exertion may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition.
- No exercise program is without inherent risks regardless of the care taken by GYMGUYZ, LLC, its parents, affiliates, franchisees and any of their employees or contractors (collectively “GYMGUYZ”) and that personal safety cannot be guaranteed. When participating in any exercises, particularly those that induce cardiovascular stress, there is a chance of injury (e.g., heart attack, stroke, other cardiovascular accidents, paralysis) or death. There may also be other risks not known or reasonably foreseen at this time. Any medical risks and/or injuries sustained during participation and the associated damages or loss are at the risk of the client.